52 Blessings Project week 34-37
Once a week post a photo of something you are most grateful for. This gives us a chance to reflect on the good things we have learned from or that have made us better in our everyday lives or things we just enjoy! I think everyone needs to be more grateful for what they have now instead of always thinking about what we want! This is one of the things we can do to be more gracious people. It will be like a photo gratitude journal.
Today our lesson in RS was on graditude. I shared my testimony that I believe that we can always find joy through our trials if we are looking for the blessings we have been given.
There are always blessings!!!!
I am thankful for our home! I know I sometimes complain about having a small town home, with 3 boys, only 2 bedrooms, and no yard. I like to dream of a larger home, but I am so thankful for our home to live in! It has provided what we needed the last 5 years and it is a great place for us to be right now! I Especially love our ward! Also, we are close to the zoo, parks, stores, and the freeway, so anything else seems like it is in our fabulous neighborhood!
All three of my boys are mommies boys, and are so good at showing me their love.
They all love to snuggle with their mommy!!!
Tyler always says, "Mom, I haven't given you a hug yet today"!
Justin gives me such great hugs (randomly through the day) and says, "I love you mom"!
Caleb has learned how to give kisses! What is cute is that he has to add the sound,"Mmmmmaaaaaaa".
Can you imagine if we still had to use the cloth ones! No way, not me!
We have had some rain lately, which is a seldom thing here. I love the smell that comes with it and how it makes everything look a little greener!
1 comment:
That's such a good idea:) Those are all very wonderful blessings!
Post a Comment