Justin says, "The Grand Canyon is a really big hole in the Ground"
Our family went with Jim's sister and her family to the Grand Canyon. It was beautiful, big, and hot! We camped for one night there and then hiked along the rim with the kids and visited the visitors center. It was over 90 degrees that day, so we were hot and sweaty. We were glad that we went, though. Jim was born and raised in Arizona and had never been before. The kids were impressed by how big it was. I really liked the pretty colors. We could see the beginnings of it on the drive.
Tyler Becky, Justin, John
Justin I was a little paranoid about the kids getting too close to the edge, because I had heard of that there had been kids that have fallen before. Jim and I were really strict with the kids that they had to hold and adults hand the entire time and stay on the path. We all stayed safe!
2 comments:
you guys seem to do so many fun family activities...i love it!
"A big hole in the ground"! That's what Josh said when we were there last year! We miss you!!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment