Caleb started standing today all over the place! I have seen him stand here and there, before now, but today he seems to be really wanting to do it all of the time. I think walking may be right around the corner!
Oh! My little buddy! it is so hard to see them hooked up and get them hooked up to the iv. I am glad that he is doing better! What a brave and strong little guy. Thanks for being such a great friend. Your e-mail blew me away, you are such a sweet heart. Thanks for taking Coop that day.
1 comment:
Oh! My little buddy! it is so hard to see them hooked up and get them hooked up to the iv. I am glad that he is doing better! What a brave and strong little guy. Thanks for being such a great friend. Your e-mail blew me away, you are such a sweet heart. Thanks for taking Coop that day.
Post a Comment