Wednesday, March 5, 2008

JUSTIN PLAYING WITH CALEB AND MAKING HIM LAUGH










Justin and Caleb really love playing with each other! They had so much fun! As they were playing Justin kept turning to me to make sure I was watching how cute they were. I wish I had captured all of the sounds of laughter and sillyness!

4 comments:

Kate said...

So Cute! Tell the boys Hi!

Two little lovebirds said...

Hi Brooke... it's Heather from jr high and high school!! It was so fun to stunble onto your blog from Julie's!! Send me an email and I would love to invite you to my blog!! hthrfrzr@yahoo.com

***LIZ*** said...

You boys are so sweet. I hope that Michael is as sweet as them as he grows up. I love the pictures.

carrie said...

hey cuz! i'm exciting that you joined the blogging world. i just got into it a few months ago. it's a lot of fun.

your kids are adorable. you all seem to have so much fun. Ü

sorry to hear about the pregnancy. i hope you are doing well.

love ya
carrie